[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-83xx.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Dec 1 00:09:45 CET 2006

Dear Timur,

in message <456F1F57.5090407 at freescale.com> you wrote:

> Yea!  Thanks a bunch for pulling our tree.  Some of that code represents months
> of work on my part.

Thanks for all your efforts.

> As I mentioned in a previous email, I have a bunch of other changes for U-Boot
> in my queue.  Some are major, most are minor.  Do you want to receive these
> patches via our 83xx tree also?  We'd probably create a separate branch for you
> to use.

If possible, I would like to stick (for now - changes might be in the
pipe) with the model that patches get posted here on the  list  as  a
means  of making them public. For pulling them, I would appreciate if
youc an make them available in a git repo - for me it does not matter
if it's the trunk or any other branch.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I'm what passes for a Unix guru in my office. This is  a  frightening
concept. - Lee Ann Goldstein, in <3k55ba$c43 at butch.lmsc.lockheed.com>