[U-Boot-Users] Colilo integration...

Jeremy C. Andrus lists-uboot at jeremya.com
Mon Dec 4 05:12:54 CET 2006

Hello,

A few years ago I contributed a port of colilo to the Motorola/Freescale
MCF5249. Recently I downloaded the latest U-Boot ditribution for use in
another project (colilo seems to have disappeared), and I noticed a few
of my own comments in the following two files:

	cpu/mcf52x2/cpu_init.c
	cpu/mcf52x2/start.S

It appears as though this project absorbed some of the colilo code
(probably a while ago). I don't usually like to be this picky, but I
was wondering if I could get my name added to the CREDITS file as such:

	N: Jeremy C. Andrus
	E: jeremy at jeremya.com
	D: MCF5249 initialization code

Sorry to be pedantic...