[U-Boot-Users] MPC83xx SPI driver

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Thu Dec 7 22:56:22 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm ready to re-submit a hard SPI driver for some members of the MPC83xx
family of CPUs, but am unsure where to put it.  While designed for the
MPC834x chips, it should also work with the upcoming MPC8313, if the
online datasheet is accurate.  The other 83xx chips handle
SPI with a CPM, so this driver won't work there.  Should I put it in
cpu/mpc83xx/, drivers/, or somewhere else?  And given the unusual chip
compatibilities, what should the file be called?

Suggestions?

regards,
Ben