[U-Boot-Users] builtin OF tree dtb gone

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Dec 17 18:13:14 CET 2006

In message <009301c721f5$69b25ef0$1e67a8c0 at Jocke> you wrote:

> Ahh, found it. It is the addr2info check that relocates the OF tree.
> addr2info checks if an address is in flash, if so it will relocate it
> to lower RAM. But since I got my OF tree in high RAM that won't
> happen.
> The same would happen if one loaded a OF tree via tftp and placed
> it high up in RAM.
> I think that the addr2info check should be replaced with something
> else that will move the tree to a low enough address if needed.
>
> What would be a good test?

Probably the "initrd_high" code should be generalized here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I came home the other night and tried to open the door  with  my  car
keys...and  the  building started up. So I took it out for a drive. A
cop pulled me over for speeding. He asked me where I  live...  "Right
here".                                                - Steven Wright