[U-Boot-Users] 19 on the Breathalyzer, they "threw the book" at her, hitting her with six different charges.

Christiana Hahn beqfjh at captrust.com
Sun Dec 24 14:27:23 CET 2006

Due to these increasingly complex laws, DUI defense has become a specialty.
Amesbury Police Dept. 22 on the breathalyzer. "  As he stammered to answer, the jury got the point.
They found my client not guilty in 15 minutes. At trial, I asked the officer, "Exactly how wide was that imaginary line? Then he fled the scene and registered a . The jury didn't agree: they acquitted him after deliberating less than 15 minutes.
Although his prior offense was just over the ten year "lookback" period, I convinced the Judge to give him a chance to be treated as a first offender.
They found my client not guilty in 15 minutes.
His driving record was so bad that if he was found responsible of even 1 additional charge he would have had no chance for a work license.
At trial, I asked the officer, "Exactly how wide was that imaginary line?
Then I handed him an Order to sign restoring my client's license despite the 3 year loss from the RMV for refusing the Breath test.
I found the one and only Massachusetts case correctly addressing the crucial, complex pharmacological issue. Despite a criminal record, I arranged a deal where 4 of the charges were dropped outright on the first Court date, allowing him to get a work license 3 days later.
My client's arresting officer forgot his card and used another officer's, then wrote his name in by hand on the computer printout.
Result: Not guilty after trial.
When caught, she admitted she was drunk. Result: the Police immediately wrote my client a letter stating they would return his license and admitting the error.
Result: the DA dropped the OUI charges on the very next Court date. The Judge said on the bench he was "aghast" at the practice, suppressed my client's answers and instructed the police to discontinue such practices.
Although his prior offense was just over the ten year "lookback" period, I convinced the Judge to give him a chance to be treated as a first offender.
" Then I demonstrated the 2 sobriety tests in front of the jury, pointed out they were done at 1 AM on the fog line of a highway with CARS SPEEDING BY just 2-3 feet away. Also charged marijuana and cocaine possession, each carried an additional one year license loss. He signed that too and my client's license was restored the same day.
I prepared a chart for trial, met with the Judge in his chambers and made our case.
"  As he stammered to answer, the jury got the point. Amesbury Police Dept.