[U-Boot-Users] Re: MPC8272ADS Hangs with gcc 4.0.0 and u-boot 1.1.4

Ron Kellam ronkbox-news at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 00:53:29 CET 2006

>If anyone had this problem, or if anyone have such a configuration
>working (GCC 4 and U-Boot 1.1.4 with this board), any help will be
>very appreciated.

I have a custom board very similar to the MPC8272ADS, but without the
BCSR FPGA.

My board also hangs with u-boot 1.1.4 compiled with ELDK4.0's gcc 4,
so the problem is not just the BCSR accesses.

For now I'm sticking with my ELDK3.1.1 compiled u-boot, as I don't
have time to debug u-boot when I have a working one.

Could you please post your findings if you get to the bottom of it.

Regards,
Ron Kellam