[U-Boot-Users] Uboot uimage with ramdisk question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 17 01:24:51 CET 2006

In message <200602151751.45640.romank at randrlabs.com> you wrote:

> I think that it is possible to load the kernel and the ramdisk together as one
> uImage file.

No. What you mean is a "multi file image" which normally is NOT named
uImage (unless you want to confuse yourself).

> However, I have been unable to find any documentation regarding building one
> file with image and ramdisk in it.

Try again. Start at the FAQ section of the manual.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Mandrell: "You know what I think?"
Doctor:   "Ah, ah that's a catch question. With a brain your size you
          don't think, right?"
                - Dr. Who