[U-Boot-Users] SDRAM initialization in TQM860L?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 17 10:45:36 CET 2006

In message <OF2D0D34D4.BC77BB50-ON48257118.0033E168 at photontec.com> you wrote:

> 	    When the power is on, the MPC860 need to use the MCR and MDR to initialize the "RAM array" of UPMA. I want to know how the initialization is done in U-BOOT? Please point it to me
> which source codes corresponding the initialization?

This gets done  in  your  board  specific  code.  See  initdram()  in
board/<your_name>/<your_name>.c

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
PROGRAM - n.  A magic spell cast over a computer  allowing it to turn
one's input into error messages.
v. tr. - To engage in a pastime similar to banging one's head against
a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.