[U-Boot-Users] Fast flashing with MPCBDM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 20 21:02:01 CET 2006

In message <43F9F291.9020807 at informatik.stud.uni-erlangen.de> you wrote:

> when i write an uboot image to my flash with ppc-linux-gdb (with a
> MPCBDM cable), i get from time to time the following message:
> ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
> Can anybody please tell me how to get rid of this?

I take it that it may be a two-pass sort of solution.
In the first pass, RTFM.

Then open your GDB manual, and try if you  can  find  something  that
might  be  related  to  Controlling  GDB,  and  if there is something
written about the Screen size or so.

Write down each step it took you to get the  wanted  information,  so
that  you  can repeat the procedure in case similar propblems come up
later.

Please also note that your posting is not related to U-Boot and  thus
off topic here.

Hope this helps.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The ultimate barrier is one's viewpoint.
                        - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_