[U-Boot-Users] Fwd: M5235EVB port

Wilson Callan wcallan at racepointmedia.com
Mon Feb 27 17:08:21 CET 2006

hello, i submitted the below patch last week but i did not hear if it
was accepted.  since the "submitting patches" of the README was just
referred to on the list, i found i need to supply a CHANGELOG entry:

* Add support for Motorola M5235EVB eval board.
   Patch by Wilson Callan, 22 Feb 2006

The README says to add the board to MAKEALL, but i dont see any
coldfire boards in there.  how should that be done?

When i run ./MAKEALL, it just reports a bunch of errors like:
ln: creating symbolic link `asm-ppc/arch' to `arch-mpc8xx': No such
file or directory

what am i doing wrong?

thanks!

Begin forwarded message: