[U-Boot-Users] Using EEPROM command with uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 28 14:41:51 CET 2006

In message <5fb065d90602280533q2782dbe0m at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> i've launch the command to have the syntax but i don't know what
> sub-system point on:
> UCL04> eeprom
> Usage:
> eeprom  - EEPROM sub-system
>
> how can i specify if i want to read and write on my eeprom chip?

I really cannot think of a single good reason for not having the idea
to enter "help eeprom".

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
READ THIS BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE: According to Certain Suggested Ver-
sions of the Grand Unified Theory, the Primary Particles Constituting
this Product May Decay to Nothingness Within the  Next  Four  Hundred
Million Years.