[U-Boot-Users] U-boot plug-in feature

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 28 17:26:30 CET 2006

In message <014a01c63c77$ed313e40$e001a8c0 at Vijayakumar> you wrote:

> Can anyone tell what is u-boot's plug-in feature and what all plug-ins
> can be used with u-boot..I have a requirement to use ethernet as plug-in
> to u-boot...please let me know if any of know about this...

The term "plug-in" has never been used in the U-Boot context. We have
no idea what you mightbe referring to.

> ------=_NextPart_000_0147_01C63CA6.06D8D870

And please never post HTML on this list!!!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The main thing is the play itself. I swear that greed for  money  has
nothing  to  do with it, although heaven knows I am sorely in need of
money.                                           - Feodor Dostoyevsky