[U-Boot-Users] u-boot locking ?

alfred hitch alfred.hitch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:44:08 CET 2006

Hi,

just to add to my last post, the u-boot seems to be hanging in the function:
flash_get_size

????
Code comments in header for function says:
*
 * The following code cannot be run from FLASH!
 *
 */

Any option I am missing which could be causing it to screw up ?

My compilation is simple:
make clean; make ixdp425_config; make

(Before doing this, u-boot was working just fine for us )

Anyone has already tried marking blocks as locked on J3 Flash ? and can help ?

Regards,
Alfred