[U-Boot-Users] How do the arm926ejs boot from nand in Uboot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 9 21:57:10 CET 2006

In message <2282897.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

>       My linux kernel has successfully run by U-booting from a norflash.
>      1)can the kernel based on arm 926ejs boot from nandflash?

Yes, if the port of U-Boot to your board includes NAND flash support.

>      2)which files I must modifiy in the U-boot packet if the kernel can boot from nandflash and where can I find more imforation about this.

a) enable NAND flash support; b) in the documentation and the source code.

>     will you please tell me what's the problem and how to solve it?

Will you please tell me what the question is?

> ------=_Part_938_11713481.1136822122949

And please stop posting HTML on this mailing list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.