[U-Boot-Users] RE: U-Boot-Users digest, Vol 1 #1658 - 10 msgs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 10 09:18:02 CET 2006

Dear Akshay,

you seem to be new here, so please do yoursefl a favour and read  the
Netiquette and the documentation *before* posting. See for example

http://www.catb.org/%7eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html and
http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual

Your first big violation of netiquette was  that  you  replied  to  a
completely  unrelated  message, and with a totally irrelevant Subject
line.

Doing this is a pretty reliable cause of getting ignored.

N message <200601100515.k0A5FmbL027736 at server1.medhassu.com> you wrote:

> I want to make U-Boot for arm7tdmi architecture. The main aim my Boot Loader
> should acccept the image, which made in uclinux os for arm7tdmi processor. I
> have downloaded u-boot-1.1.4. Now i am using linux-9.0 version.  Can you
> suggest me, how i will compile the same source code.

No, we cannot. Compiling Linux is off topic on this list.

> Atfirst I am building thr Buildroot for arm architecture. I have downloaded
> Buildroot anapshot. Then I made menuconfig in Build root.

Buildroot questions are off topic here, too.

> Will anybody please tell me what's the problem and how to solve it?

No. Your questions are off topic here. This  list  is  for  questions
about the U-Boot boot loader.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
- Mark Twain