[U-Boot-Users] Help needed: Am29LV160B flash driver in mpc8260 based board

s.maiti at tcs.com s.maiti at tcs.com
Tue Jan 10 11:56:41 CET 2006

Hi all,

Can any one help me regarding the flash driver (Am29LV160B) for our board?
Which flash driver should I consider as reference code?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Souvik Maiti
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: s.maiti at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you