[U-Boot-Users] LED-D2,D3 on LN2410SBC

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 10 17:48:33 CET 2006

In message <20060110163332.94449.qmail at web30708.mail.mud.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> I am trying to get the leds, D2 and D3 to glow on the
> LN2410SBC board from littlechips.com. I am using

This board is not supported by the public source tree. You should ask
the guys who ported it to this board.

> u-boot-1.1.1 My code:

Why don't you use current code?

> Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can
> get this up and running?

I suggest you start with a working  example  (examples/hello_world.c)
and  add your code step by step there. make sure your hardware really
uses the memory mapping you assume.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The faster I go, the behinder I get.                 -- Lewis Carroll