[U-Boot-Users] the custom borad supportting nandflash

willow (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Jan 11 17:51:28 CET 2006

Hi all,
       Who could tell me any  custom board' name which image of the u-boot.bin is saved in the nandflash in a "u-boot-1.1.4.tar.bz2" packet.
       I am portting the u-boot to a arm926jes cutom borad booting from a nandflash and had successfully boot from a norflash. But what do I need to do for booting from nand? Perhaps I can find some tips from the exist custom boards in the u-boot packet.
      Please help.

Best regards,
Willow