[U-Boot-Users] tool chain

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri Jan 20 14:09:25 CET 2006

Mustafa Çayır wrote:
> hi,
>
> Cold you give me advice? how can setup tool-chain for ppc target. What
> is stable version of necessary parts. My host machine is i386, target is
> ppc MPC7457.
>
> Thanks.

Debugger: BDI2000 (you will find that the overwhelming answer on this list).

Toolchain:  <http://www.denx.de/en/Software/WebHome>
             <http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKAvailability>
* ELDK3.1 if you want to be based on the 2.4 kernel
* ELDK4.0 if you want to be based on the 2.6 kernel
   <http://www.denx.de/en/News/PressReleaseELDK40>

Don't send HTML, Wolfgang still hasn't recovered from the last episode.
Since he does all the thankless work of maintaining u-boot and eldk
while we do the fun coding stuff, we don't want to annoy him
unnecessarily, do we? ;-)

gvb