[U-Boot-Users] writing about DAS U-BOOT

Andrew Wozniak awozniak at mc.com
Fri Jan 20 15:31:36 CET 2006

I found that the best place to start learning about UBoot is to look at
the documentation and source code readme files provided at the DENX
website. Start here: http://u-boot.sourceforge.net  Google is also a
great resource for finding related articles.

If you have more "specific" questions "after" consulting the
documentation, post your questions here.

Best of luck with your writing.