[U-Boot-Users] EP852 : Kernel not booting ( Hangs after uncompressing)

Vladimir Gurevich vag at paulidav.org
Fri Jan 20 22:11:08 CET 2006

Hello Gokul,

gokulnagarajan (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> we are trying to port U-boot for EP852T .
>
> Can you provide me the U-boot source code ?  or any patch?

The current version of U-boot does not have EP852T support. If you
search the archive, you should be able to find a patch I sent sometime
ago. Unfortunately, it is a patch against U-boot 1.1.2 and it hasn't
been cleaned up.

I might do something to finally clean it up submit it in a proper way
this weekend, but so far that's it.

Thanks,
Vladimir