[U-Boot-Users] Re: [Patch] JSE SDRAM size probing

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 21 02:39:26 CET 2006

In message <dqrtqm$bcg$1 at sea.gmane.org> you wrote:

> > This patch adds to JSE support a probe for various plausible SDRAM
> > configurations available for the board.

I know that this is board-specific code, but I tend  to  reject  this
patch  anyway.  Why  don't  you use the existing code to detet memory
sizes or to test memory for errors?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple,  neat,
and wrong.                                               - Mark Twain