[U-Boot-Users] Re: [Patch] JSE SDRAM size probing

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 21 21:55:41 CET 2006

In message <dqtvnu$se3$1 at sea.gmane.org> you wrote:

> That's great, there are a lot of PPC boards. Can you recommend
> one or two that you would judge to be good models of the "right"
> way to do this? I suspect by your tone that you have at least
> one example in mind.

Ummm... not in mind, but in the sources :-)

-> -> egrep -l 'size_b0.*size_b1' board/*/*.c | grep -v flash.c
board/esteem192e/esteem192e.c
board/etx094/etx094.c
board/genietv/genietv.c
board/mvs1/mvs1.c
board/nx823/nx823.c
board/tqm8xx/tqm8xx.c

Here you have a list of some boards that have  two  SDRAM  banks.  In
your  case  board/tqm8xx/tqm8xx.c  ins probably best as it implements
the algorithm described in the README.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Cigarette, n.: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a  bit  of
tobacco in between.