[U-Boot-Users] [Patch 5/5] Add Large Blocks NandFlash support for AT91SAM9261EK board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 23 12:08:48 CET 2006

In message <KAEELLICOFHDAEPIACDEGENOCFAA.nicolas.lacressonniere at rfo.atmel.com> you wrote:

> This patch (5/5) adds Large Blocks NandFlash (>1Gb density) support (only
> reading/writing to a 2Gb Micron device is available).
> Please note that this patch does not handle ECC as well as bad blocks
> checking.
>
> CHANGELOG
> Patch by Nicolas Lacressonniere 23 January 2006
> * Add Large Blocks NandFlash support for ATMEL AT91SAM9261EK board
> (arm926ejs)

Sorry, but I have to reject this patch.

All NAND development shall be done within the "testing-NAND"  branch.
If  nobody  complains  (anybody  out  there?)  I intend to merge this
branch back into the trunk as soon as possible.

Please resubmit this patch against the "testing-NAND" branch.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Winners never talk about glorious victories. That's  because  they're
the  ones  who  see  what the battlefield looks like afterwards. It's
only the losers who have glorious victories.
                                      - Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_