[U-Boot-Users] [Patch 5/5] Add DataFlash support for AT91SAM9261EK board

Lacressonniere Nicolas nicolas.lacressonniere at rfo.atmel.com
Wed Jan 25 17:13:16 CET 2006

OK Wolfgang,

We will use the same commands for flash and dataflash parts.
I found an existing flag CFG_NO_FLASH that can be used to prevent from
compiling some flash code so that we can use same commands without compiling
specific flash part. Does that way seem OK for you?

I also have a question concerning new patches I have to submit. These
CFG_NO_FLASH modifications have some impact on one of the patch ([Patch 1/5]
Add support for AT91SAM9261EK board) I submitted yesterday and which was not
rejected... Do I have to submit 2 new patches (previous one will be
cancelled) or do I have to make a diff on impacted files and submit only the
new patch (previous one will be keeped)?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Nicolas.