[U-Boot-Users] fb support for au1x000

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at linux.it
Tue Jul 4 16:08:11 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 03:22:21PM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> Yes, of course. Like any other output device.

I noticed that some boards use function console_assign() to set stdin,
stdout and stderr devices. This function is called into
last_stage_init() which is not defined for MIPS arch.

Should I add this function into "lib_mips/board.c" file or the above
function may be called from another place?

Ciao,

Rodolfo

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127