[U-Boot-Users] Fwd: Wrong map addresses

mitsy mitsy12 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 16:21:25 CEST 2006

I left out another information on this one. If I just connect to it
without specifying u-boot when I starg gdb, I get the following error.

gdb> target remote bdi2000:2001
Error while running hook_stop:
Value can't be converted to integer.
0xffffffffbfc00000 in ?? ()
gdb>

So it has the extra leading f's in front of the address for some
reason. If I invoke gdb with u-boot as a parameter I get different
message. So I was curious if the leading 0's in the map was related to
this.