[U-Boot-Users] PCMCIA Code cleanup

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 11 08:52:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

I've checked in a major PCMCIA cleanup; the  intention  was  to  make
code  better readable and maintainable by moving board dependent code
into board specific files and getting rid of  the  previous  mess  of
#ifdef's.

Unfortunately I have access to only very few of the affected  boards,
so  I  would  like to ask the respective board maintainers to test if
everything is still working or to help fixing any problems caused  by
this.

For details, please see
http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commit;h=9d407995516bfcd401b76de0c11e679fb3871c79

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."