[U-Boot-Users] PPC U-boot Don't Want to Relocated

Jason Brower jtbrower at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 18:03:22 CEST 2006

Hello,

  We have been using U-boot now for about two years.  We are seeing some extremely strange behavior in our product and we are concerned about the code relocation.

  At this time, we do not want to relocate the code from flash to RAM.  I know that this is a loaded question, what do we need to do to NOT relocate the code?  We just want to execute out of Flash.

  thanks,

  JTB