[U-Boot-Users] deleting bootcmd boot argument

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:08:02 CEST 2006

>     Now, i wanna delete the bootcmd environment variable. May i know how can
> i delete it so that i can set these TFTP boot arguments??

Use fw_setenv in the linux env to set the bootdelay to e.g. 10 secs then
you can change all you want in U-boot.

You could also use fw_setenv to modify all the u-boot settings you want,
provided you store them in flash.

--
  greetz, marc
Back off! Get that weapon out of my face before I feed it to you. Now