[U-Boot-Users] Help_Regaring ARM7TDMI

ashis dash ashisdash1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 17 15:29:41 CEST 2006

Hi Friends,

  I am making a boot loader for a ARM7TDMI-S target board.I have
taken the U-boot 1.1.4 as the reference boot loader and compiling it for
ARM7TDMI. I have compiled the u-boot for Arm720t , which uses arm7tdmi
core. Then i have written the image in the flash by using MultiIce Arm
debugger. But the board is not booting up and i am getting a message
like this.
      " Erasing the flash, Please wait !
      Programming the flash, Please wait !
      Loader successfully burned into the flash !
      New loader booting Now ...!
      If cant bootup,please remove power and turn on again"
      After switching off and making in on , the loader is not booting up.
      please help me .
      Thanks in advance,
      Ashis