[U-Boot-Users] Best place to implement custom "bootdelay" functionnality

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 18 13:25:02 CEST 2006

In message <200607181157.10015.laurent.pinchart at tbox.biz> you wrote:

> My problem is to load the image file from cramfs into RAM from a C function.

C'me on. All commands are called from the main interpreter loop, with
a standard set of arguments which closely follows standard C's main()
syntax. Calling  a  command  handler  from  C  is  not  more  than  a
beginner's exercise.

> The fsload command can be used from the command line (or through bootcmd,
> preboot, ...), but I haven't been able to find a simple API to load the image
> file from cramfs into RAM. cramfs_load() takes a struct part_info pointer

Just use the functions as they are used called by the command parser,
then.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
On my planet, to rest is to rest -- to cease using energy. To me,  it
is  quite  illogical to run up and down on green grass, using energy,
instead of saving it.
	-- Spock, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.2