[U-Boot-Users] Start with u-boot on at91rm9200 on AT91RM9200-EK

Erdmann, Thomas Thomas.Erdmann at HARTING.com
Wed Jul 19 14:28:04 CEST 2006

Hello Wolfgang,
that Information isn't new so i forgot to answer for this.
If i set a #define CONFIG_SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT in the include/configs/at91rm9200dk.h
( and appending an #ifdef CONFIG_SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT around Function cpu_init_crit: in init.S to avoid an error message )the resulting u-boot.bin is a few Bytes shorter but it doesn't run after load by loader.bin, too.
So i thought there must be another Setting,
CONFIG_BOOTBINFUNC was another Tip in Mail List but doesn't help too.
I started a Request at Atmel, perhaps they will give a Patch or something else.

THX for your Help
  Thomas