[U-Boot-Users] load u-boot via network and run in ram by u-boot in flash

Li, Linfeng (SDC) lli at WhiteRockNetworks.com
Fri Jul 21 08:34:02 CEST 2006

Hi

I have available u-boot in flash, and it can work .
I want to load the u-boot from network and test, but not write to flash,
just run in ram.
U-boot run from flash should boot the test u-boot like boot other OS.
Did somebody do it?
How can i do it? Please give me some sugguestion.

Thanks&Regards
Linfeng

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents in this e-mail and any
attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged,
and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents is strictly
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof.