[U-Boot-Users] [DNX#2006072142000019] [patch] Embedded Pla [...]

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 21 21:01:55 CEST 2006

In message <1628E43D99629C46988BE46087A3FBB9608037 at ep-01.EmbeddedPlanet.local> you wrote:
> >Why are you resending the same (???) stuff?
> I got an error that the first one was too large >40KB (and it did not
> show up on the list).
>
> >What's the difference between your submissions?
> So they are the same.

Gggrrrh...  Can  you  please  be  a  bit  more  careful   with   your
submissions,  i.  e.  chack  seize  before  posting,  and  check  for
confirmations before resending? Thanks.

> Sorry for the confusion It appeard the first one did not make it, but I
> guess I was mistaken.

The first message was rejected by the mailing list, but registered in
the patch tracking system. You received a confirmation, didn't you?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I don't see any direct evidence ...  but, then, my crystal ball is in
dire need of an ectoplasmic upgrade. :-)              -- Howard Smith