[U-Boot-Users] [Patch] KVME080 Support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jul 22 20:56:09 CEST 2006

In message <005001c5a46d$4fb80e20$212d4cdc at smkim> you wrote:

> I splited the patch and extracted KVME080 parts only.

Added, thanks.

But please check your code - it does not compile;  it  runs  into  an
endless loop when trying to byils the srec image. I guess either your
memory map and/or your linker script is broken.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of  claiming  I
never made one.                                     - James G. Bennet