[U-Boot-Users] u-boot hangs after relocation, check DRAM or?

Andriy Korud a.korud at vector.com.pl
Mon Jul 24 18:46:28 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to run U-boot (current git source) on the board which is very close to yellowstone (different flash size, small changes in other peripheria). Everything is fine untill relocation, then it hangs.
debug output is the following:
RAM: 128 MB
SDRAM test passes
Top of RAM usable for U-Boot at: 08000000
Reserving 238k for U-Boot at: 07fc4000
Reserving 264k for malloc() at: 07f82000
Reserving 144 Bytes for Board Info at: 07f81f70
Reserving 48 Bytes for Global Data at: 07f81f40
Stack Pointer at: 07f81f28
New Stack Pointer is: 07f81f28

and thats all. Should I double check SDRAM setting or maybe some other ideas?

Best regards,
Andriy Korud