[U-Boot-Users] 440SP DDR2 Issue

Jeff Stevens jsteve17 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 05:06:41 CEST 2006

I have a custom board I am trying to bring up that is
a pretty close architecture to the Luan2 board.  I
have an unregistered 2GB DDR2 module in the DIMM slot,
and it works fine using the BDI2000.  However, using
the same DDR2 configuration in U-Boot doesn't work.
It boots up until the point it transfers over to
memory.  I have enabled the memory test and it fails
at the first address.  I have verified all of the
memory configuration registers, and all seem to be set
correctly.  I know there is something in the
configuration I am missing, but I can't seem to figure
it out.  Please help.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
  Jeff Stevens