[U-Boot-Users] autobooting u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 28 16:08:22 CEST 2006

In message <01C95DDED86.000001A6ejr at inbox.com> you wrote:

> > Please RTFM.
>
> FYI, I did RTM but perhaps I failed to see the section you're trying to
> point me to.

C'me on. You asked  about  U-Boot  Environment  Variables  and  their
settings  for  Booting  Embedded  Linux. Now please don't tell me the
relevant sections are difficult to find in the TOC.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Winners never talk about glorious victories. That's  because  they're
the  ones  who  see  what the battlefield looks like afterwards. It's
only the losers who have glorious victories.
                                      - Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_