[U-Boot-Users] help:how to build the compile platform

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jun 3 12:23:45 CEST 2006

In message <20060603070220.37353.qmail at web15901.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>   I am  a  new starter studying the u-boot and  I met some diffculties,hoping to get your help here.

If you are new, you are supposed to start reading the manual.

>   I download the u-boot-1.1.4 from www.denx.de, but I don't know how to build the cros-compiler environment and what is needed to be install before  some operations are done.
>   hoping for your help

The manual includes detailed instructions where you  can  download  a
cross  development  toolchain  (the DENX ELDK), and how to use it. No
need to build everything from scratch unless you really want to.

Anyway, your question is off topic here.

> --0-67447575-1149318140=:37022

And NEVER post HTML on this list!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The optimum committee has no members.