[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot debugging problem with BDI2000.

Txema Lopez tlopez at aotek.es
Wed Jun 7 10:26:51 CEST 2006

Hi all,

We have been working with a Lite5200B and debugging U-Boot with a
BDI2000 without any problem. Recently, to solve some problems with our
aplication debugging, we have updated the gdb from the 5.3 version to
the 6.3 version and now we can not debug U-Boot (but yes the linux
kernel). When we put a hard breakpoint in flash and the program stops we
get the message : "signal handler called" from the gdb. Our BDI2000
firmware version is V1.21. Does anyone know if we must update our
BDI2000 firmware to work with the gdb 6.3 ?. Any clues?

TIA,