[U-Boot-Users] Help U-Boot NFS filesystem.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 8 21:49:15 CEST 2006

Dear Marco,

in message <448864F6.8060106 at koansoftware.com> you wrote:

> BTW if you really want a quick and dirty solution you can use this
> little patch.
> http://www.koansoftware.com/it/art.php?art=86

May I please ask you to pay a little more respect to Copyright?  This
article   was   stolen^H^H^H^H^H^Hcopied   from   our   DULG  without
permission, without including a copyright notice and a pointer to the
license used, and without any credit to previous authors.

You cannot do that.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"May your future be limited only by your dreams."
- Christa McAuliffe