[U-Boot-Users] bootloader MAC

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Fri Jun 9 00:58:29 CEST 2006

On PPC we have the MAC proframmed in FLASH as a u-boot evironment variable. THis is in turn passed to the kernel on th ebd_T struct, and the *Linux* driver initializes the MAC on the ethernety interface when the ethernet driver is initialized.

Do the same. Pass the MAC to the kernel and let the driver init set the MAC to the hardware.