[U-Boot-Users] Using at91 with a different parallel flash, request for help

Roman Kolesnikov romank at randrlabs.com
Tue Jun 13 15:49:59 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,
I have been testing my driver, and I ofund that my driver writes litttle
endian. I have not found so far, how I can set UBoot to read little
endian from the flash. However, that is the trouble in my case. This is
also the reason why I can load Uboot from flash, but nothing past uboot
can be retrieved or saved without any corruption.

I am not sure, where I can find more information about the little-endian
or big-endian settings. Please advice,

Thanks in advance,
Roman