[U-Boot-Users] How to configurate USB of mpc8247 in u-boot 1.1.3

Markus Klotzbücher mk at denx.de
Wed Jun 14 13:33:37 CEST 2006

"lichlin" <lichlin at gmail.com> writes:

>      I have done some define in include/configs/MPC8260ADS.h.
>
>           #define CONFIG_COMMANDS      ( ( CFG_CMD_ALL & ~( \
>                                     CFG_CMD_SDRAM  | \
>                                     CFG_CMD_I2C    | \
>                                     CFG_EXCLUDE    ) ) | \
>                                     CFG_CMD_USB | \
>                                     CFG_CMD_FAT )
>          #define CONFIG_USB_OHCI
>          #define CONFIG_USB_STORAGE
>          #define CONFIG_MAC_PARTITION
>          #define CONFIG_DOS_PARTITION
>

>    But the result of compile is error. The print of compile is following:

It seems an appropriate lowlevel usb driver is missing for your
board/cpu. Look at the usb_ohci.[ch] / usb_uhci.[ch] drivers for
examples. If you have an OHCI controller, consider using the USB-testing
branch and use the generic driver. In any case you should use a current
version of U-Boot.

And please don't send HTML and BASE64 encoded messages.

Regards

Markus Klotzbuecher