[U-Boot-Users] u-boot image yucca board

Raja Chidambaram raja_chidambaram82 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 07:16:16 CEST 2006

Hi all

 I am using ammcc 44spe (yucca board) for my
application.
I wanna try u-boot as bootloader for this yucca
board.when I searched the internet i found a denx.de
site contains ftp link for u-boot images

  Ready to run code for AMCC's Eval Kits:
U-Boot images:
ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/images/amcc/

But the link does not contain u-boot images  for yucca
board.

Is their any other links that contains u-boot images
for yucca board If so please please help me it's
urgent.Thanks in advance.
                                          with regards
                                            raja