[U-Boot-Users] [heur] Re: PPC405EP ethernet problems

Stalder, Reto reto.stalder at schmid-telecom.ch
Mon Jun 19 09:57:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

hmm... actually there is no network related stuff in my board specific
code, only early init code. I assumed that - because I'm using a
PPC405EP cpu - the networking should already be handled by U-Boot
itself, e.g. in 'common/miiphyutil.c'. Am I wrong?

Here is, what the 'mii' command returns:

==> mii device
MII devices: 'ppc_4xx_eth0'
Current device: 'ppc_4xx_eth0'
==> mii info 0x0c
PHY_PHYIDR2 @ 0xc = 0x1619
PHY_PHYIDR[1,2] @ 0xc = 0x00221619
PHY 0x0C: OUI = 0x0885, Model = 0x21, Rev = 0x09, 100baseT, FDX

Reto

EBC=33