[U-Boot-Users] usb storage class CTL timeout problem

Privet bzverev at conversay.com
Fri Jun 23 04:10:56 CEST 2006

I have the same problem with two different USB memory devices.
I am using U-boot 1.1.3 (I can not update it) on Freescale Media5200

One USB memory device is "Cruiser Micro USB Flash Drive". I do not know type
of another USB device.
One device does not work at all. Another works very unstable. This message
may start appearing at any time. USB is virtually useless under U-boot in my
case.

Both of these USB memory devices works well with any other computers and
devices. Moreover any of them work well even with Media5200 when other
system is running. So I suspect that it is more probable that U-boot USB
driver has poor quality and probably violates USB specification. Isn't?