[U-Boot-Users] two problems for edb9302 development boards u-boot patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 27 09:24:09 CEST 2006

In message <BAY105-F7516DD8C47DF09027CE61D77E0 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> I have a two problems for edb9302 development boards u-boot patch.
> have you got a any idea?

No.

> 1) I downloaded and patched "u-boot_edb93xx-20060405.patch". But when I run

I have no idea where you doesnloaded this patch, who provided  it  or
what it contains. Please ask the guys who provide that patch, not me!

> u-boot on 9302 dev board, I build it with ELDK ARM 4.0. I don't see anything
> on hiper terminal window(115200-8-N-1). it doesn't work properly on edb9302!
> which toolchain version I must use?

I don't think that this is a ELDK problem.

> 2) I patched u-boot "edb93xx-20060405" and build u-boot with  ELDK ARM 4.0.
> I am trying to debug U-Boot using the WIGGLER + cygwin/ocdremote and gdb.
> When I enter "c" for continue, I get "Program received signal SIGSTOP,
> Stopped
> (signal)." (see below) and It doesnt stop my breakpoints.
> Does you know what causes this?

Sounds like a wiggler / cygwin / ocdremote  problem  to  me.  Contact
Mccraigor technical support.

> P.S.: I tryed with edb9325 and I'm getting same problems. edb9315 doesn't
> pass start.s copy_loop: function.

Ask the guys who provided the port for this board.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the demigodic party.
                                                   -- Dennis Ritchie