[U-Boot-Users] 1.1.4 and 2.6 kernel

alfred hitch alfred.hitch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:19:19 CEST 2006

Hi Michael, Everyone,

Thanks for your replies.
Michael: Looks like we do have something in common. This is a very
serious observation. So, correct me if I a wrong. Did the same kernel
give you traces with redboot but not u-boot. (We are together)

Did same kernel crash later on with u-boot and not redboot ? As in I
am curious to know that did change in boot loader cause some other
issue apart from crash also ?

Hey guys, looks there is more to it than just saying linux issue.

Is someone else out there running u-boot 1.1.4 successfully with 2.6 kernel ??

What could be going wrong ??

Cheers,
Alfred